Easy-To-Follow Recipes for Making Delicious Doughnuts at Home
Vanilla Icing Donuts with Matcha Sprinkles Recipe
These matcha-sprinkled vanilla icing donuts are ideal for breakfast or dessert. The soft and fluffy donuts are glazed in a sweet vanilla glaze and sprinkled with earthy matcha powder. The flavor combination of vanilla and matcha is irresistible.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Cooking spray should be used to grease a donut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Fill each mould about 2/3 full with batter from the prepared donut pan.
- Bake the donuts for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the vanilla icing, combine the powdered sugar and milk in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Place the cooled donuts on a wire rack to set after dipping them in the vanilla icing.
- Sift the matcha powder through a fine mesh sieve to remove any lumps before making the matcha sprinkles.
- Sprinkle matcha powder on top of the iced donuts.
- Serve and have fun.
Carbon Steel Donut Baking Pan and Molds
The Easy Baked Donut Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Cinnamon Donuts Recipe
Vanilla Icing Doughnuts with Sprinkles Recipe
Dulce de Leche Donuts with Almond Slivers Recipe
Chocolate Doughnut with Sprinkles Recipe