Enjoy Delicious, Perfectly Baked Mini Donuts in Minutes
Homemade Mini Donuts with Powdered Sugar Recipe
With a donut maker, you can make these homemade mini donuts quickly and easily. They're fluffy, moist, and dusted with powdered sugar for a sweet finish. They're an excellent breakfast or snack for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Preheat a mini donut maker according to package directions.
- Fill a piping bag or a ziplock bag with a snipped corner with the batter.
- Fill each donut maker cavity about two-thirds full with batter.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Allow the donuts to cool for a few minutes after removing them from the donut maker.
- In a shallow bowl, place the powdered sugar.
- Roll each donut in the powdered sugar until completely covered.
- Warm mini donuts should be served.
Carbon Steel Donut Baking Pan and Molds
The Easy Baked Donut Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Cookies and Cream Donuts with Crushed Oreos Recipe
Maple and Walnut Doughnuts Recipe
Chocolate Donuts Dipped in Milk Recipe
Cream Doughnut with Almond Slivers Recipe