Make Up To A Dozen Donuts at a Time With These Baking Pans
Berliner Breakfast Bun Donuts Recipe
These Berliner Breakfast Bun Donuts are a delectable and decadent treat ideal for a lazy weekend brunch. These donuts are soft and fluffy, filled with sweet strawberry jam, and dusted with a light coating of confectioners' sugar.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a small bowl and set aside for 5 minutes, or until frothy.
- Combine the yeast mixture, warm milk, sugar, salt, egg, and melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the flour gradually until a soft dough forms.
- Knead the dough for 6-8 minutes on a lightly floured surface, or until smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with a damp cloth, and set aside for 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 1/4 inch and cut into rounds with a biscuit cutter.
- Place the rounds on a greased baking sheet and cover with a damp cloth for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer or heavy-bottomed pot to 375 degrees F.
- Fry the donuts for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Donuts should be drained on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Fill a piping bag halfway with strawberry jam and squeeze the tip into each donut to fill with jam.
- Before serving, roll the donuts in confectioners' sugar.
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Dash Mini Donut Maker
Doughnut Cookbook For Beginners
Babycakes Mini Doughnut and Cake Pop Maker
Chocolate Doughnut with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
Yeast Doughnuts Recipe
Caramel Cream Donuts with Walnuts Recipe