This Compact and Easy-to-Use Appliance Heats up Quickly and Bakes up to Four Donuts at a Time
Glazed Donuts Recipe
These Glazed Donuts are light, fluffy, and absolutely delectable. They're ideal for breakfast, brunch, or a sweet snack at any time.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Fill each donut mould about two-thirds of the way with batter.
- Bake the donuts for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Make the glaze while the donuts are baking by whisking together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- When the donuts are done baking, remove them from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dip each donut into the glaze, coating the entire surface.
- Allow for a few minutes for the glaze to set before serving.
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Dash Mini Donut Maker
Doughnut Cookbook For Beginners
Chocolate Donuts Dipped in Milk Recipe
Cream Doughnut with Almond Slivers Recipe
Chocolate Donuts with Heart Shaped Sprinkles Recipe
Bavarian Cream Donuts Recipe