This Kit Includes All the Tools and Ingredients For Up To 30 Bite-Sized Treats
Chocolate Donuts with Heart Shaped Sprinkles Recipe
These chocolate donuts are a sweet and festive treat, ideal for Valentine's Day or any other occasion when a little extra love is required. The heart-shaped sprinkles add a whimsical touch, while the rich chocolate flavor is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fold in the sprinkles in the shape of a heart.
- In a deep fryer or heavy-bottomed pot, heat the vegetable oil to 375°F.
- Scoop the batter into a piping bag or ziplock bag with a snipped corner.
- Pipe the batter into the hot oil, keeping the donuts small.
- Fry the donuts for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the donuts from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain off excess oil.
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt the semisweet chocolate chips.
- Dip the donut tops in the melted chocolate and top with additional heart-shaped sprinkles.
- Before serving, allow the chocolate to set.
2 Pack Donut Cutter Set
Baked Donut Cookbook
Babycakes Donut Maker
The Doughnut Cookbook
Chocolate Cake Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
Toasted Almond Doughnuts Recipe
Donuts With Vanilla Icing on Top Recipe
Lemon Icing Donuts with Chocolate Sprinkles Recipe