Make Up To A Dozen Donuts at a Time With These Baking Pans
Rainbow Sprinkles Donuts Recipe
Rainbow sprinkle donuts are a colorful and fun treat that are ideal for any celebration or special occasion. They're light, fluffy, and drenched in rainbow sprinkles.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Butter a donut pan.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Add the rainbow sprinkles and mix well.
- Fill each donut mould about 3/4 full with batter from the donut pan.
- Bake the donuts for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, top with more rainbow sprinkles if desired.
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Dash Mini Donut Maker
Doughnut Cookbook For Beginners
Babycakes Mini Doughnut and Cake Pop Maker
Deep Fried Raisin Doughnut Balls Recipe
Blackberry Cherry Donuts Recipe
Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts Recipe
Vanilla Ring Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe