Bake 12 Mini Doughnuts Or Cake Pops at a Time
Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts Recipe
These chocolate glazed doughnuts are a delectable breakfast or dessert option. The moist and fluffy doughnuts are topped with a rich chocolate glaze that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly grease a doughnut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the doughnut molds, filling them about 3/4 full.
- 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the doughnuts to cool for a few minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate glaze, combine the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and milk in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Dip the cooled doughnuts into the glaze and return to the wire rack to set.
- Serve and have fun.
Baked Donut Cookbook
Babycakes Donut Maker
The Doughnut Cookbook
Carbon Steel Donut Baking Pan and Molds
Old Fashioned Donuts Recipe
Donuts Sprinkled with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Vanilla Glazed Donuts with Crushed Oreos Recipe
Cinnamon Donuts Recipe