Bake Delicious Shaped Mini Donuts With This Handy Kitchen Appliance
Vanilla Frosting Donuts with Rainbow Sprinkles Recipe
These fluffy vanilla frosting donuts will satisfy your sweet tooth. Rainbow sprinkles add a bright splash of color and texture. Make some of these for breakfast or dessert.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Grease a donut pan lightly.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vinegar, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill each mould about 2/3 full with batter from the prepared donut pan.
- Bake the donuts for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the donuts to cool in the pan for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Whisk together the confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl until smooth.
- Each cooled donut should be dipped into the vanilla frosting and immediately sprinkled with rainbow sprinkles.
- Allow for a few minutes for the frosting to set before serving.
Carbon Steel Donut Baking Pan and Molds
The Easy Baked Donut Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Chocolate Doughnuts with Cherry Jam Recipe
Chocolate Glazed Donuts with Nuts Recipe
Glazed Chocolate Doughnuts Recipe
Mini Chocolate Doughnut Holes with Icing Recipe