Stainless Steel Donut Cutters, Perfect for Making Both Small and Large Sized Donuts
Sweet Chocolate Glazed Donuts Recipe
Sweet Chocolate Glazed Donuts are a delectable treat for any chocolate fan. The chocolate glaze on top of the fluffy donut is just the right touch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Cooking spray should be used to grease a donut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the buttermilk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Fill each donut mould 3/4 full with batter from the prepared donut pan.
- 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the donuts to cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the butter and corn syrup in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until completely melted and smooth.
- Dip the tops of the cooled donuts into the chocolate glaze, then return them to the wire rack to set.
Babycakes Donut Maker
The Doughnut Cookbook
Carbon Steel Donut Baking Pan and Molds
The Easy Baked Donut Cookbook
Donuts With Vanilla Icing on Top Recipe
Lemon Icing Donuts with Chocolate Sprinkles Recipe
Donut Holes with Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Powdered Sugar Doughnuts Recipe