100 Easy And Delicious Donut Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mini Marshmallow Doughnuts Recipe
Mini Marshmallow Doughnuts are a unique take on traditional doughnuts. The mini marshmallows give the doughnut a delicious gooey texture, making it ideal for a sweet breakfast or dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, yogurt, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the mini marshmallows.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil.
- Drop doughnut batter into hot oil with a small cookie scoop.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Repeat with the rest of the doughnut batter.
- Before serving, dust the doughnuts with powdered sugar.
The Doughnut Cookbook
Carbon Steel Donut Baking Pan and Molds
The Easy Baked Donut Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
Vanilla Glazed Donuts with Crushed Oreos Recipe
Cinnamon Donuts Recipe
Vanilla Icing Doughnuts with Sprinkles Recipe
Dulce de Leche Donuts with Almond Slivers Recipe