Make Up To A Dozen Donuts at a Time With These Baking Pans
Glazed Blueberry Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
These Glazed Blueberry Donuts with Sprinkles make an excellent breakfast treat for any occasion. The blueberries give the fluffy donuts a burst of fresh flavor, while the glaze and sprinkles make them extra special. They're simple to make and are sure to please everyone.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg, and melted butter.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Incorporate the blueberries.
- Fill each donut mould about 2/3 full with batter from a greased donut pan.
- Bake the donuts for 12-15 minutes, or until they are lightly golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the donuts to cool for a few minutes in the pan before removing them to cool completely on a wire rack.
- To make the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Dip the cooled donuts' tops into the glaze, then sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles.
- Allow the glaze to set for a few minutes before serving.
The Doughnut Cookbook
Carbon Steel Donut Baking Pan and Molds
The Easy Baked Donut Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
White and Pink Sprinkles Doughnut Recipe
Chocolate Doughnuts with Cherry Jam Recipe
Chocolate Glazed Donuts with Nuts Recipe
Glazed Chocolate Doughnuts Recipe