60 Sweet And Savory Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Toasted Coconut Donuts Recipe
Toasted Coconut Donuts are a tropical twist on traditional donuts. The coconut milk provides a subtle sweetness, and the toasted coconut provides a delicious crunch. These donuts are ideal for a special brunch or breakfast treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cooking spray should be used to grease a donut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the coconut milk, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Incorporate the toasted coconut.
- Fill each donut mould 3/4 full with batter from the prepared donut pan.
- Preheat the oven to 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean.
- Allow the donuts to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Warm or at room temperature, serve the donuts.
- Any leftover donuts can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.
Babycakes Donut Maker
The Doughnut Cookbook
Carbon Steel Donut Baking Pan and Molds
The Easy Baked Donut Cookbook
Mini Chocolate Doughnut Holes with Icing Recipe
Bacon and Maple Donuts Recipe
Cookies and Cream Donuts with Crushed Oreos Recipe
Maple and Walnut Doughnuts Recipe