Bake 12 Mini Doughnuts Or Cake Pops at a Time
Chocolate Coated Donuts With Sprinkles Recipe
These donuts are soft and fluffy, with a layer of rich chocolate and colorful sprinkles on top. They're ideal for any occasion, from breakfast to dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Cooking spray should be used to grease a donut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, yogurt, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fill each mould about 2/3 full with batter from the prepared donut pan.
- Bake the donuts for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove the donuts from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Dip each cooled donut in the melted chocolate and then in the sprinkles.
- Return the donuts to the wire rack to set the chocolate.
- Serve and have fun.
The Easy Baked Donut Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Dash Mini Donut Maker
Maple and Walnut Doughnuts Recipe
Chocolate Donuts Dipped in Milk Recipe
Cream Doughnut with Almond Slivers Recipe
Chocolate Donuts with Heart Shaped Sprinkles Recipe