Stainless Steel Donut Cutters, Perfect for Making Both Small and Large Sized Donuts
Carnival Donuts with Rainbow Pearl Sprinkles Recipe
These vibrant Carnival Donuts are ideal for any festive occasion. The dough contains yogurt, which adds moisture and a tangy flavor, and the Rainbow Pearl Sprinkles add a fun pop of color and crunch.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, yogurt, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Incorporate the Rainbow Pearl Sprinkles.
- Refrigerate the bowl for 1 hour, covered with plastic wrap.
- In a deep fryer or heavy pot, heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
- Scoop tablespoon-sized dough balls into the hot oil, being careful not to overcrowd the pot.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown, turning once.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the donuts from the oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Warm Carnival Donuts dusted with powdered sugar and topped with extra Rainbow Pearl Sprinkles are best served.
The Easy Baked Donut Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Dash Mini Donut Maker
Powdered Sugar Doughnuts Recipe
Apricot Jam Donuts Recipe
Deep Fried Raisin Doughnut Balls Recipe
Blackberry Cherry Donuts Recipe