Enjoy Delicious, Perfectly Baked Mini Donuts in Minutes
Mini Chocolate Doughnut Holes with Icing Recipe
These mini chocolate doughnut holes are the ideal snack size. They're moist and chocolatey, with a sweet vanilla icing on top.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and lightly grease a mini muffin tin.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill each cavity about 2/3 full with the batter from the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a doughnut hole comes out clean.
- Allow the doughnut holes to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the icing, whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Dip the cooled doughnut holes' tops into the icing, then decorate with sprinkles as desired.
Courant Mini Donut Maker
Easy Doughnut Cookbook
Cucinapro Mini Electric Non-Stick Donut Maker
Fried Or Baked: 150 Best Donut Recipes
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts Recipe
Carnival Donuts with Rainbow Pearl Sprinkles Recipe
Mini Vanilla Doughnuts Recipe
Rainbow Sprinkles Donuts Recipe