This Compact and Easy-to-Use Appliance Heats up Quickly and Bakes up to Four Donuts at a Time
Donut Holes with Chocolate Sauce Recipe
These tasty donut holes have a crispy outside and a fluffy inside. They're ideal for a sweet breakfast or dessert. The chocolate sauce adds another layer of decadence.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, yogurt, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat until it reaches 375°F (190°C).
- Drop spoonfuls of dough into the hot oil with a small cookie scoop and fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the donut holes and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Melt chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until smooth and glossy.
- Serve the warm donut holes with chocolate sauce for dipping.
Cucinapro Mini Electric Non-Stick Donut Maker
Fried Or Baked: 150 Best Donut Recipes
DIY Mini Doughnut Making Kit
Doughnuts: 90 Simple And Delicious Recipes
Vanilla Donuts with Caramel Recipe
Berliner Breakfast Bun Donuts Recipe
Sweet Chocolate Donuts Recipe
Dark Chocolate Donuts with Almond Shavings and Walnuts Recipe