Make Up To A Dozen Donuts at a Time With These Baking Pans
Donut Holes with Jelly Recipe
These delicious powdered sugar-coated donut holes are filled with your favourite jelly or jam. They're ideal for breakfast, brunch, or a sweet snack at any time.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Use nonstick cooking spray to grease a mini muffin tin.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter from the prepared muffin tin.
- Make a small indentation in the centre of each muffin cup with a small spoon or your finger.
- Place about 1/2 teaspoon of jelly or jam in each indentation.
- Donut holes should be baked for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the donut holes to cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing them from the pan.
- When the donut holes have cooled sufficiently to handle, roll them in powdered sugar to coat.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
The Easy Baked Donut Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Dash Mini Donut Maker
Vanilla Icing Doughnuts with Sprinkles Recipe
Dulce de Leche Donuts with Almond Slivers Recipe
Chocolate Doughnut with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe