Mouth-Watering Donut Recipes that can be Fried or Baked to Perfection
Dark Chocolate Donuts with Almond Shavings and Walnuts Recipe
With the crunch of walnuts and almond shavings, these dark chocolate donuts are a decadent treat. It's ideal for satisfying your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cooking spray should be used to grease a donut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Combine the chopped walnuts, almond shavings, and dark chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
- Fill each donut mould about two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Doughnut Cookbook For Beginners
Babycakes Mini Doughnut and Cake Pop Maker
Mini Donuts Cookbook
Courant Mini Donut Maker
Yeast Doughnuts Recipe
Caramel Cream Donuts with Walnuts Recipe
Glazed Blueberry Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
Vanilla Frosting Donuts with Rainbow Sprinkles Recipe