Stainless Steel Donut Cutters, Perfect for Making Both Small and Large Sized Donuts
Chocolate Doughnuts with Cherry Jam Recipe
For an added touch of sweetness, these chocolate doughnuts are filled with sweet cherry jam and dusted with powdered sugar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill each doughnut mould 3/4 full with batter in a greased doughnut pan.
- Fill the centre of each mould with a spoonful of cherry jam.
- Bake the doughnuts for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the doughnuts to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Before serving, dust the doughnuts with powdered sugar.
Doughnut Cookbook For Beginners
Babycakes Mini Doughnut and Cake Pop Maker
Mini Donuts Cookbook
Courant Mini Donut Maker
Bavarian Cream Donuts Recipe
Sweet Chocolate Glazed Donuts Recipe
Vanilla Flavoured Teal Frosting Donuts Recipe
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts Recipe