Easy And Delightful Donut Recipes To Bake At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Bacon and Maple Donuts Recipe
These sweet and savoury donuts are the ideal treat for any bacon fan. The sweet maple glaze perfectly balances the crispy bacon bits, creating a deliciously satisfying treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg.
- Whisk together the milk, sour cream, egg, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the bacon crumbles.
- Fill each donut mould about 2/3 full with batter from a greased donut pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the donuts are lightly golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Warm the maple syrup in a small saucepan over low heat while the donuts bake.
- Remove the donuts from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Dip each donut into the warm maple syrup and set aside to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve and have fun.
Easy Doughnut Cookbook
Cucinapro Mini Electric Non-Stick Donut Maker
Fried Or Baked: 150 Best Donut Recipes
DIY Mini Doughnut Making Kit
Carnival Donuts with Rainbow Pearl Sprinkles Recipe
Mini Vanilla Doughnuts Recipe
Rainbow Sprinkles Donuts Recipe
Chocolate and Vanilla Doughnut with Cookies on Top Recipe