This Kit Includes All the Tools and Ingredients For Up To 30 Bite-Sized Treats
Cream Doughnut with Almond Slivers Recipe
These cream doughnuts are a sweet and decadent treat suitable for any occasion. The filling is rich and creamy, and the dough is light and fluffy. Toasted almond slivers add crunch and a nutty flavor.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- To the dry ingredients, whisk together the milk, sour cream, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fill a piping bag 2/3 full with the batter and pipe into a greased doughnut pan.
- 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Whisk heavy cream and confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Cut each doughnut in half and stuff with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately topped with toasted almond slivers.
Doughnuts: 90 Simple And Delicious Recipes
2 Pack Donut Cutter Set
Baked Donut Cookbook
Babycakes Donut Maker
Chocolate Coated Donut with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cake Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
Toasted Almond Doughnuts Recipe
Donuts With Vanilla Icing on Top Recipe