Perfect for Baking Delicious Doughnuts in Your Oven
Chocolate Donuts Dipped in Milk Recipe
These moist, fluffy chocolate donuts are bursting with chocolate flavor. The addition of chocolate chips enhances the richness of the donuts, and dipping them in milk makes them even more decadent.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Fill each donut mould 2/3 full with batter from a greased donut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a donut comes out clean.
- Allow the donuts to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan and cooling completely on a wire rack.
- Pour the milk into a shallow dish once the donuts have cooled.
- Place each donut on the wire rack after dipping it into the milk and coating both sides.
- Allow a few minutes for the milk to soak into the donuts before serving.
DIY Mini Doughnut Making Kit
Doughnuts: 90 Simple And Delicious Recipes
2 Pack Donut Cutter Set
Baked Donut Cookbook
Chocolate and Vanilla Doughnut with Cookies on Top Recipe
Chocolate Coated Donut with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cake Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
Toasted Almond Doughnuts Recipe