Bake 12 Mini Doughnuts Or Cake Pops at a Time
Chocolate Coated Donut with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Donuts with Sprinkles are the ideal sweet treat for any occasion. The moist chocolate cake is drenched in a rich layer of melted chocolate and topped with colorful sprinkles for a fun and flavorful twist.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and lightly grease a donut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill the donut pan halfway with batter and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow a few minutes for the donuts to cool before removing them from the pan.
- Microwave the chocolate chips and vegetable shortening in a small bowl in 30-second increments, stirring after each interval, until fully melted.
- Immediately dip each donut into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Allow the chocolate to set before serving.
Doughnut Cookbook For Beginners
Babycakes Mini Doughnut and Cake Pop Maker
Mini Donuts Cookbook
Courant Mini Donut Maker
Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts Recipe
Vanilla Ring Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
Mini Marshmallow Doughnuts Recipe
Vanilla Icing Donuts with Matcha Sprinkles Recipe