Easy-To-Follow Recipes for Making Delicious Doughnuts at Home
Toasted Almond Doughnuts Recipe
These toasted almond doughnuts are a tasty twist on traditional fried doughnuts. The toasted almonds give the dough a nutty flavor and crunch, while the glaze adds a touch of sweetness.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the milk, sugar, melted butter, egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
- Incorporate the toasted sliced almonds.
- In a large pot or deep fryer, heat the oil to 375°F.
- Drop dough balls into the hot oil with a small cookie scoop or tablespoon and fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the doughnuts from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain off excess oil.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the powdered sugar and enough milk to make a glaze thin enough to dip the doughnuts in.
- Dip the doughnuts into the glaze and place them on a wire rack or a piece of wax paper to dry.
Mini Donuts Cookbook
Courant Mini Donut Maker
Easy Doughnut Cookbook
Cucinapro Mini Electric Non-Stick Donut Maker
Mini Marshmallow Doughnuts Recipe
Vanilla Icing Donuts with Matcha Sprinkles Recipe
Donut Holes with Jelly Recipe
Vanilla Donuts with Caramel Recipe