Perfect for Baking Delicious Doughnuts in Your Oven
Vanilla Donuts with Caramel Recipe
These Vanilla Caramel Donuts are fluffy, moist, and bursting with sweet vanilla flavor. The caramel sauce adds a rich and gooey flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a donut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk and vinegar and set aside for a few minutes until it curdles.
- Whisk in the egg, vanilla extract, and melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- Avoid overmixing.
- Fill each cavity about 2/3 full with batter and pipe it into the prepared donut pan using a piping bag or a ziplock bag with the corner snipped off.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the donut comes out clean.
- Remove the donuts from the oven and set aside for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Before serving, drizzle the caramel sauce over the cooled donuts.
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Dash Mini Donut Maker
Doughnut Cookbook For Beginners
Dulce de Leche Donuts with Almond Slivers Recipe
Chocolate Doughnut with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
Yeast Doughnuts Recipe