Enjoy Delicious, Perfectly Baked Mini Donuts in Minutes
Maple and Oreo Donuts Recipe
These Maple and Oreo Donuts are a delicious sweet treat for any occasion. The combination of maple and Oreo cookies results in a deliciously unique flavor that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Cooking spray should be used to grease a donut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, yogurt, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the crushed Oreos.
- Fill each well in the prepared donut pan about 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake the donuts for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Make the glaze while the donuts are baking by whisking together the maple syrup, powdered sugar, and 1 tablespoon milk in a small bowl.
- If the glaze is too thick, add another tablespoon of milk.
- When the donuts are done baking, remove them from the oven and cool for a few minutes in the pan.
- Remove the donuts from the pan with care and dip them into the glaze, turning to coat both sides.
- To catch any drips, place the glazed donuts on a wire rack set over a baking sheet.
- Allow for a few minutes for the glaze to set before serving.
2 Pack Donut Cutter Set
Baked Donut Cookbook
Babycakes Donut Maker
The Doughnut Cookbook
Chocolate Glazed Donuts with Nuts Recipe
Glazed Chocolate Doughnuts Recipe
Mini Chocolate Doughnut Holes with Icing Recipe
Bacon and Maple Donuts Recipe