Easy Recipes For Baked And Fried Doughnuts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Glazed Donuts with Nuts Recipe
These Chocolate Glazed Donuts with Nuts are a delicious sweet treat for any occasion. The chocolate and nut combination creates a rich and decadent flavor, while the donut itself is moist and fluffy. They're ideal for a quick breakfast, a midday snack or even dessert.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the buttermilk, sour cream, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the chopped nuts.
- Fill each donut mould about 3/4 full with batter from a greased donut pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean.
- Allow the donuts to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave until smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Dip the tops of each donut into the melted chocolate, then set them back on the wire rack to set.
Babycakes Mini Doughnut and Cake Pop Maker
Mini Donuts Cookbook
Courant Mini Donut Maker
Easy Doughnut Cookbook
Sweet Chocolate Glazed Donuts Recipe
Vanilla Flavoured Teal Frosting Donuts Recipe
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts Recipe
Carnival Donuts with Rainbow Pearl Sprinkles Recipe