Bake Delicious Shaped Mini Donuts With This Handy Kitchen Appliance
Cookies and Cream Donuts with Crushed Oreos Recipe
Cookies and Cream Donuts with Crushed Oreos are a fun and delicious twist on traditional donuts. They're quick to make and delicious for breakfast or dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Cooking spray should be used to grease a donut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- Incorporate the crushed Oreos.
- Fill each mould about 2/3 full with batter from the prepared donut pan.
- Bake the donuts for 10-12 minutes, or until they are lightly golden and spring back when touched.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan after removing from the oven.
- Make the glaze while the donuts cool by whisking together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl until smooth.
- Dip the cooled donuts' tops into the glaze, then sprinkle with crushed Oreos.
- Allow for a few minutes for the glaze to set before serving.
Cucinapro Mini Electric Non-Stick Donut Maker
Fried Or Baked: 150 Best Donut Recipes
DIY Mini Doughnut Making Kit
Doughnuts: 90 Simple And Delicious Recipes
Mini Vanilla Doughnuts Recipe
Rainbow Sprinkles Donuts Recipe
Chocolate and Vanilla Doughnut with Cookies on Top Recipe
Chocolate Coated Donut with Sprinkles Recipe