60 Sweet And Savory Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mini Vanilla Doughnuts Recipe
These mini vanilla doughnuts are the ideal snack size. They're simple to make and will impress your friends and family.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, vanilla extract, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill each cavity of a greased mini doughnut pan about 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a doughnut comes out clean.
- Allow the doughnuts to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Before serving, dust the cooled doughnuts with powdered sugar.
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Dash Mini Donut Maker
Doughnut Cookbook For Beginners
Apricot Jam Donuts Recipe
Deep Fried Raisin Doughnut Balls Recipe
Blackberry Cherry Donuts Recipe
Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts Recipe