Make Up To A Dozen Donuts at a Time With These Baking Pans
Chocolate Cake Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
These chocolate cake donuts will satisfy your sweet tooth. They're moist and chocolatey, with colorful sprinkles on top.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the sprinkles.
- Fill each donut mould 2/3 full with batter, then place in a greased donut pan.
- 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the donuts to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Babycakes Mini Doughnut and Cake Pop Maker
Mini Donuts Cookbook
Courant Mini Donut Maker
Easy Doughnut Cookbook
Vanilla Ring Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
Mini Marshmallow Doughnuts Recipe
Vanilla Icing Donuts with Matcha Sprinkles Recipe
Donut Holes with Jelly Recipe