Enjoy Delicious, Perfectly Baked Mini Donuts in Minutes
Vanilla Icing Doughnuts with Sprinkles Recipe
These Vanilla Icing Doughnuts with Sprinkles are a fun and simple homemade treat. The light and fluffy vanilla cake doughnuts are enhanced by the sweet vanilla icing and colorful sprinkles.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a doughnut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the milk, yogurt, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill each well in the doughnut pan about 3/4 full with the batter.
- Bake the doughnuts for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Dip the cooled doughnuts into the icing and immediately top with sprinkles.
- Serve and have fun.
Fried Or Baked: 150 Best Donut Recipes
DIY Mini Doughnut Making Kit
Doughnuts: 90 Simple And Delicious Recipes
2 Pack Donut Cutter Set
Toasted Coconut Donuts Recipe
Strawberry Jam Donuts with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Homemade Mini Donuts with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Chocolate Coated Donuts With Sprinkles Recipe