Stainless Steel Donut Cutters, Perfect for Making Both Small and Large Sized Donuts
Cinnamon Donuts Recipe
These cinnamon donuts are delicious for breakfast, dessert or any time of day. They're simple to make and are dusted with a sweet cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- In a deep fryer or heavy-bottomed pot, heat the oil to 375°F.
- Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon, scoop out the batter and carefully drop it into the hot oil, frying for 1-2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Remove the donuts from the oil with a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Whisk together the sugar and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
- Roll the donuts in the cinnamon-sugar mixture until coated while still warm.
- Warm or at room temperature, serve the donuts.
Cucinapro Mini Electric Non-Stick Donut Maker
Fried Or Baked: 150 Best Donut Recipes
DIY Mini Doughnut Making Kit
Doughnuts: 90 Simple And Delicious Recipes
Cinnamon and Sugar Donuts Recipe
Toasted Coconut Donuts Recipe
Strawberry Jam Donuts with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Homemade Mini Donuts with Powdered Sugar Recipe