Enjoy Delicious, Perfectly Baked Mini Donuts in Minutes
Glazed Chocolate Doughnuts Recipe
These glazed chocolate doughnuts are ideal for any chocolate enthusiast. They're moist and fluffy, with a sweet vanilla glaze on top.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fill each doughnut mould about 2/3 full with batter, piped or spooned into a greased doughnut pan.
- 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow 5 minutes for the doughnuts to cool before removing them from the pan.
- Whisk together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Allow any excess glaze to drip off the cooled doughnuts before dipping them into the glaze.
- Serve and have fun.
Mini Donuts Cookbook
Courant Mini Donut Maker
Easy Doughnut Cookbook
Cucinapro Mini Electric Non-Stick Donut Maker
Vanilla Flavoured Teal Frosting Donuts Recipe
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts Recipe
Carnival Donuts with Rainbow Pearl Sprinkles Recipe
Mini Vanilla Doughnuts Recipe