Mouth-Watering Donut Recipes that can be Fried or Baked to Perfection
Maple and Walnut Doughnuts Recipe
These mouthwatering doughnuts are flavored with pure maple syrup and studded with crunchy chopped walnuts. Breakfast, brunch, or as a special treat.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, eggs, maple syrup, and melted butter.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- Incorporate the chopped walnuts.
- In a deep fryer or heavy-bottomed pot, heat the oil to 375°F.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough into the hot oil with a small cookie scoop and fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the doughnuts from the oil with a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- Rep until all of the dough has been used up.
- Drizzle the maple glaze over the doughnuts and, if desired, top with chopped walnuts.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Fried Or Baked: 150 Best Donut Recipes
DIY Mini Doughnut Making Kit
Doughnuts: 90 Simple And Delicious Recipes
2 Pack Donut Cutter Set
Rainbow Sprinkles Donuts Recipe
Chocolate and Vanilla Doughnut with Cookies on Top Recipe
Chocolate Coated Donut with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cake Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe