Delicious Recipes for Classic, Creative, and Seasonal Doughnuts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts Recipe
These cinnamon sugar baked doughnuts are the perfect sweet treat. They're light and fluffy, with a delicious cinnamon sugar coating. The best part is that they are baked rather than fried, making them a healthier option.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Cooking spray should be used to grease a doughnut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir in the melted butter to combine.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Avoid overmixing.
- Fill each doughnut mould about 3/4 full with the batter from the prepared doughnut pan.
- Bake the doughnuts for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove the doughnuts from the oven and cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- While the doughnuts are still warm, coat them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Enjoy while still warm.
Carbon Steel Donut Baking Pan and Molds
The Easy Baked Donut Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick 6-Cavity Donut Baking Pans
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Donut Holes with Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Powdered Sugar Doughnuts Recipe
Apricot Jam Donuts Recipe
Deep Fried Raisin Doughnut Balls Recipe