Delicious Recipes for Classic, Creative, and Seasonal Doughnuts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Glazed Donuts with Sprinkles Recipe
These Chocolate Glazed Donuts with Sprinkles are a delicious and fun treat for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly grease a donut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the donut molds, filling them about 3/4 full.
- Bake the donuts for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow a few minutes for the donuts to cool before removing them from the pan and transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl in 20-second increments, stirring after each interval, until smooth.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Immediately dip the cooled donuts in the glaze and sprinkle with the sprinkles.
- Allow for a few minutes for the glaze to set before serving.
Glazed, Filled, Sugared and Dipped
Dash Mini Donut Maker
Doughnut Cookbook For Beginners
Babycakes Mini Doughnut and Cake Pop Maker
Cream Doughnut with Almond Slivers Recipe
Chocolate Donuts with Heart Shaped Sprinkles Recipe
Bavarian Cream Donuts Recipe
Sweet Chocolate Glazed Donuts Recipe