100 Bite-Sized Donut Recipes To Sweeten Your Day, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cinnamon and Sugar Donuts Recipe
These cinnamon and sugar donuts are a traditional treat that everyone enjoys. They're soft and tender, with a sweet and spicy cinnamon sugar coating.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Use nonstick cooking spray to grease a donut pan.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill each cavity about 2/3 full with batter from the prepared donut pan.
- Bake the donuts for 10-12 minutes, or until they are lightly golden and spring back when touched.
- Brush the donuts with melted butter and generously sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture while they are still warm.
- Allow the donuts to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Baked Donut Cookbook
Babycakes Donut Maker
The Doughnut Cookbook
Carbon Steel Donut Baking Pan and Molds
Glazed Chocolate Doughnuts Recipe
Mini Chocolate Doughnut Holes with Icing Recipe
Bacon and Maple Donuts Recipe
Cookies and Cream Donuts with Crushed Oreos Recipe